NJU MOBILE AT A GLANCE
ADVANTAGES OF NJU MOBILE
- Beneficial roaming in the subscription
- Attractive package prices in hand
- The number of gigabytes of internet grows with the length of time in the network
- Easy number portability
- Brand from Orange
CONS OF NJU MOBILE
- BOK payable hotline
- Moderately favorable pre-paid packages
- There is no offer dedicated to companies
ABOUT NJU MOBILE
Nju Mobile is a popular mobile operator on the Polish market, which tempts with low prices, encourages with friendly advertisements and gains more and more opinions every year. However, how do the network and its offers look “in practice”, what is the strength and what is worth being careful about?
Nju Mobile is a brand that has created quite an interesting offer. Not everyone knows that it belongs to Orange. Therefore, it is not an operator of “unknown” origin, the verification of which would be difficult.
Nju Mobile is a brand that has been operating on the market for many years. A wide group of loyal users is the best confirmation that it is important. The operator himself boasts on his website that he already has over a million customers.
TRANSFERRING THE NUMBER TO NJU MOBILE
It is worth finding out at the very beginning what the process of transferring a number to Nju Mobile looks like.
Transferring your number is a four-step process:
- Choosing the right offer, first, determine what our expectations are. We have both a subscription and a pre-paid solution at their disposal.
- Completing the form, the easiest way is to complete all the formalities online. It is the most convenient and the fastest solution. It is enough to find an interesting offer on the official website. They will be automatically transferred to the nju mobile sim transfer form but it is important to enter the correct data. It is a good idea to check them carefully before submitting your application.
- Signing the contract, they do not sign contracts by electronic means. However, they do not have to personally appear at the stationary point. The document will be delivered to nju mobiles by a courier, so you only need to sign it. The average waiting time is 2-4 business days.
- Receiving a SIM card, the SIM card is delivered with the contract, which is very convenient.
Nju Mobile will take care of everything for yo, which is a big advantage. Of course, the number can also be transferred from the Orange network, so it all depends on your personal needs.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO CHANGE OPERATOR?
- In the case of a subscription, it is best to wait until the last month of the subscription period. It is important to watch out for automatically renewing contracts.
- If we have a pre-paid number, the network can be changed at any time
- When transferring the number to Nju Mobile, you will not avoid having to replace the SIM card with a new one. However, you do not have to be afraid of this with nju mobile. It will be activated upon the expiry of the contract with the previous operator. Gone are the days when it was inactive for even several days when transferring a number.
OVERVIEW OF AVAILABLE OFFERS NJU MOBILE
Regularly purchasing additional packages is often a waste of money, they usually cost a lot more. Interestingly, Nju Mobile has both a classic and two-person offer. Perhaps a person close to you also wants to change the operator. A joint contract is a proven way to save a lot. This will satisfy those on a tight budget.
SOLO VARIANT SUBSCIPTION OF NJU MOBILE
A subscription offer seems to be the most advantageous option for those who use the phone intensively. Remember that the price includes not only the possibility of making calls or sending text messages. The vast majority of people cannot imagine a smartphone without internet access. We need the network not only at home or on vacation.
The longer the contract duration, the more internet you have. This is a real treat for those who want to be online all the time. This is a very beneficial solution from the user’s point of view.
- After half a year, we will get 2x more GB.
- After a year, we will get 2.5x more GB.
- After two years, we will get 3x more GB.
In the case of the cheapest subscription for PLN 19, we will be able to use 1 GB of internet for the first six months. After two years, their number will increase to 3GB. You will feel the real difference if you decide on a subscription for PLN 29 or PLN 39. Such a package will allow us to freely use the network. We can not only browse websites, but also watch movies or listen to music.
IN PAIR SUBSCRIPTION OF NJU MOBILE
A subscription for two is much more profitable because we can divide the costs into two. Therefore, it is worth signing a contract with another person, e.g. a partner, mother or brother. There is complete freedom in this topic.
People who already have a number in Nju Mobile for a subscription (solo) can switch to a package for couples. The purchase of an additional number costs PLN 9. Of course, the other person can transfer the number from another network.
The issue of the Internet in the case of a subscription for couples is debatable. You pay less, but you have to share gigabytes with another person. In the case of the cheapest package (PLN 14 per person), we get 0.5 GB. It is known that this amount is too small, even for those who use the Internet only occasionally. Of course, this is my subjective opinion, some people do not need internet on the phone.
PRE-PAID PLAN OF NJU MOBILE
Many people don’t want to hear about subscriptions. However, it is worth emphasizing that nowadays they are very beneficial. In the past, they were mainly dedicated to those with a large budget. Now everything has changed and the prices are bargain.
The upside is that the starter costs only PLN 4. Your account has no expiry date. In addition, we get 10 GB of free internet to start.
The “tricks” in the contract are so common these days that you should not sign any document blindly.
However, a little caution is enough to avoid them:
- It is important to opt for electronic invoices. If we do not do this, we will be charged a fee of PLN 200 (applies to a contract for an indefinite period).
- The replacement of the SIM card during the term of the contract is not free. It will cost us PLN 15.
- A phone call with a technical support consultant generates quite high fees. The connection costs PLN 0.19 per minute, but not more than PLN 5 (the length of the call is irrelevant). The fee will be added to the subscription.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OF NJU MOBILE
You never know when we will have to use it. Nju Mobile actively responds to the inquiries of its customers on the web it is worth visiting the forum or social media. Remember, however, that in most cases it is necessary to talk to a consultant who will be able to access, for example, our payments.
Contacting the service office is not problematic
In this respect Nju Mobile does not differ from other popular networks. So you don’t have to worry that calling the hotline will be a challenge. Remember that an interview with a consultant is additionally payable. BOK Nju Mobile is also a chat with a consultant. This is the best option for those who prefer to describe their problem.
COVERAGE OF NJU MOBILE
The coverage of the Nju Mobile network is very satisfactory. This is confirmed by numerous positive user reviews. It is an Orange brand, so we can expect similar performance. It does not matter whether we are located in Poland or abroad. The Internet is also considered reliable.
The operator provides LTE internet, so we should have no problem finding coverage in large cities and small towns. This is especially important for those who travel frequently.
A SUMMARY OF ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF NJU MOBILE
Hope my review of the Nju Mobile network lives up to your expectations. It’s time for a summary, i.e. a list of advantages and disadvantages.
ADVANTAGES OF NJU MOBILE
- easy number portability,
- quick account activation,
- the possibility of terminating the contract for an indefinite period at any time,
- advantageously low prices,
- varied offer,
- large internet packages,
- increasing amount of gigabytes,
- availability of a chat with a consultant,
- perfect coverage.
Disadvantages of the Nju Mobile network:
- moderately advantageous pre-paid packages (except for the offer for PLN 29),
- payable customer service hotline,
- in “for couples” packages, the number of gigabytes should be divided between two people,
- no dedicated offer for companies,
- additional cost for replacing the SIM card.
CONCLUSION OF NJU MOBILE REVIEW
Nju Mobile subscribers are particularly pleased with the low prices. The rates are extremely bargain, so it’s hard to find a similar offer on the market. It is also worth thinking about an offer for two – especially if we are interested in more expensive tariffs.
Loyalty pays off. In this case, the longer we are with Nju Mobile, the more gigabytes we gain. It will surely satisfy those who cannot imagine their lives without mobile internet.
The vast majority of users prefer the subscription offer. It is hardly surprising, it is much more beneficial. Let’s not forget that a contract for an indefinite period can be terminated at any time. So you don’t have to be afraid of obligations.
People who make calls abroad or often go on vacation should opt for a subscription. Roaming (within the EU) is included, which is very beneficial.