We may receive a commission when you use our links. Global Munchkins is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites. This compensation may affect how or where links appear. This site does not include all available offers. We appreciate you using our links!!!
I love my credit card points but I am pretty particular about which cards I sign up for. It is usually because it has a good offer and good value.
That is the case once again as the Chase Sapphire Reserve® has its highest sign up offer in at least 5 years. Let’s Check it out!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® is one of the best cards out there and now they have an amazing offer worth checking out. Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Check Offer Terms for Details
Why Chase Points are Fantastic!
The Chase Ultimate Rewards® is one of the best rewards programs out there. There are several travel partners, my personal favorites are Hyatt and Southwest. In addition you can use points in the Chase Ultimate Rewards® travel portal. With the Chase Sapphire Reserve® you get 1.5 cents per point. It’s a fantastic deal.
Additional Benefits of Chase Sapphire Reserve
Bonus points are great, but a card needs to have great perks. The Chase Sapphire Reserve® does come with a $550 Annual fee, but a lot of benefits make this card worthwhile.
- Automatically receive up to $300 in statement credits as reimbursement for travel purchases.
- 5x POINTS ON FLIGHTS (when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually)
- Earn 10x total points on your favorite hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards® (after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually)
- Earn 10x total points on Chase Dining purchases through Chase Ultimate Rewards when you make prepaid restaurant reservations, order takeout or join our virtual cooking events.
- TSA PreCheck® Credit – Receive one statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
- Earn 3x points on other travel worldwide, after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
- Earn 3x points on other dining, including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions — as long as there’s a seat on a flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 10x points on Lyft rides through March 31, 2025. That’s 7x points in addition to the 3x points you already earn on travel
- $15 Statement Credit – If you are like me, Instacart has been a steady part of your life for the past couple years. Enjoy 1 year of complimentary Instacart+. Activate by July 31, 2024. Membership auto-renews. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each month through July 2024.
Overall, if you have been thinking of getting the Chase Sapphire Reserve® now is the time to do it. You can learn more about Chase Sapphire Reserve® Here!
Reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.